Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thanksgiving in the Library


Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  Yes, it is because of the food and the fact that my mom is an incredibly good cook.  Thanksgiving dinner is the best meal of the year!  This wonderful holiday also gives me the opportunity to have all sorts of fun with construction paper.

For our large bulletin board, I created a "Cornucopia of Books".  This was especially fun for me because I got to showcase many of my favorite titles that I have read as a child and throughout the years... Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House in the Big Woods, Judi and Ron Barrett's Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and Ludwig Bemelman's Madeline, just to name a few! 

I also created little paper pilgrim hats for our library giraffes, Miss Mildred and Humphrey. Could they be any cuter?



No comments:

Post a Comment