Monday, April 21, 2014

YA Quote Quiz Display





































I like displays that are interactive, especially when they are for teens.  For my next Teen Space display, I decided to pick out quotes from some of my favorite YA reads, and make a display that would quiz viewers on which book the quote is from (all you have to do is lift the flap to find out).  This display also gave me the chance to display some of the great books that the quotes are from.

How do you think you would do?

SPOILER ALERT!  

If you want to know the answers to the quote quiz, see below.

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

"I am haunted by humans."
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

"You love me. Real or not real?"
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling

"My Name is Inigo Montoya.  You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman

"Take a person's memories and you change who they are."
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

"Stay gold, Ponyboy, stay gold."
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

No comments:

Post a Comment